Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
½ cup honey
1½ cups almond milk
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Highland Harvested Saigon Cinnamon
½ tsp. The Spice Hunter Chinese Ginger
½ tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. baking powder
½ cup roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
2 Tbsp. roasted sunflower seeds, optional
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8” baking dish and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients, except seeds and oats, in a large bowl. Mix well, then stir in the seeds and oats.
3. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes or until firm and the edges are lightly browned.
5. Serve warm, or cool and slice into bars. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Use any variety of milk or milk alternative in place of almond milk.