½ lb. flank or skirt steak
3 green onions, diced
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Korean BBQ Global Fusion Rub
The Spice Hunter Sesame Seeds, as desired
1. Slice steak into very thin strips and place in a zip-top bag; set aside.
2. Combine half of the green onions with the soy sauce, brown sugar and Korean BBQ Global Fusion Rub.
3. Pour wet mixture into bag and coat meat well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet over high heat.
5. Add meat, careful not to crowd pan, cooking in batches if necessary.
6. Cook, stirring or turning often, until meat is well glazed and cooked through.
7. Garnish with remaining green onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds, as desired.
Note: recipe can be easily doubled