Crunchy Sesame Chicken Salad
1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
⅛ tsp. The Spice Hunter Chinese Ground Ginger
1 tsp. soy sauce
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup shredded carrots
4 green onions, finely chopped
½ cup roasted and salted peanuts, chopped
¾ cup crushed dry Ramen noodles
¼ cup finely chopped mint
¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Everything Bagel Crunch
1. Preheat the oven 400°F. Make the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and soy sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Place chicken breasts in an oven-safe dish and rub with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, dice the chicken into small pieces.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, carrots, green onions, peanuts, Ramen noodles, mint, cilantro and Everything Bagel Crunch.
5. Add the mayonnaise dressing and mix thoroughly.
6. Serve over chopped cabbage or in a sandwich.
Substitute 2 cups of precooked rotisserie chicken for the chicken breast and omit the baking time.