Crunchy Sesame Peanut Chocolate Clusters
⅓ cup roasted and salted peanuts
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 cups corn flake cereal
2 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Sesame Seeds
6 Tbsp. salted butter
2 Tbsp. molasses
2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
2 Tbsp. heavy cream
1 oz. dark chocolate chips
1 oz. peanut butter chips
1 tsp. coconut oil
1. Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanuts, coconut, corn flakes and sesame seeds.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, make the caramel by bringing the butter, molasses, corn syrup and heavy cream to a boil. Stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture pulls away from the sides of the pan and comes together in a loose ball (about 5 minutes).
3. Remove the pan from the heat. Once the caramel stops bubbling, stir in the chocolate chips until melted.
4. Pour the sauce over the corn flake mixture and toss to coat. Scoop heaping tablespoons of the mixture, then use your hands to pack into compact mounds and place onto the prepared baking sheets. Let set for about 1 hour.
5. After the clusters have set, put the peanut butter chips and coconut oil in a small microwavable-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted. Drizzle the mixture over the clusters. Let set one more hour before serving.