Cucumber Avocado Ramen Salad
1 package ramen noodles
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
½ tsp. sugar
½ tsp. The Spice Hunter Japanese 7 Spice Global Blend, plus more for garnish
¼ cup finely diced cucumber
2 green onions, greens only, sliced
½ avocado, diced
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small pot.
2. Open ramen noodles, discard seasoning packet. Break noodles in half, add to boiling water and cook 2½ minutes. Drain and rinse noodles with cold water, set aside.
3. Combine vinegar, sugar and Japanese 7 Spice in a medium sized bowl and then add cucumbers, green onions and avocado; stir to combine.
4. Add noodles to bowl and stir/turn to combine with the vegetables and coat with dressing.
5. Chill for at least 30 minutes and sprinkle with additional spice before serving.
Recipe can be increased as desired; multiple each ingredient by number of servings desired.
Add cooked chicken, pork, tofu or shrimp if desired.