Dairy-Free Spicy Chocolate Mousse
½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
½ tsp. The Spice Hunter Highland Harvested Saigon Cinnamon
⅛ tsp. The Spice Hunter Red Cayenne Pepper, or less for less heat
⅓ cup non-dairy milk of choice, such as soy or almond
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Pure Vanilla Extract
Pinch of salt
2 Tbsp. honey
Non-dairy whipped cream, for garnishing
1. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir continuously.
2. Once melted, transfer chocolate, avocados, spices, milk, vanilla, salt and honey to a blender.
3. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
4. Spoon into 2 individual dishes, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (It can also be prepared one day in advance.)
5. Garnish with whipped cream with a dust of cinnamon over the top.