Everything Bagel Crunch Oven Fries
6 large Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2 ½ lbs), unpeeled
4 Tbsp. olive oil
2¼ tsp. kosher salt
3 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Everything Bagel Crunch
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub the potatoes and cut into large wedges (about 6 from each potato).
3. Transfer the potato wedges to a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and Everything Bagel Crunch.
4. Spread potato wedges, with a cut side down, in a single layer onto 2 sheet pans.
5. Bake the potatoes for 40-45 minutes, flipping potatoes and rotating pans after 20 minutes. Remove from oven when they are lightly browned and crispy on the outside.
6. Sprinkle with additional Everything Bagel Crunch as desired and serve.