Garam Masala Brownies
1 cup butter, melted
3 cups sugar
2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Pure Vanilla Extract
1½ tsp. The Spice Hunter Garam Masala Blend
1 cup cocoa powder
1½ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine melted butter with sugar and vanilla.
3. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Stir in Garam Masala.
5. Sift together cocoa, flour and salt. Stir gradually into wet ingredients.
6. Stir chocolate chips into batter.
7. Pour batter into a greased 13×9” pan.
8. Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean. Cool before cutting.