2 lbs. ground meat (beef or turkey)
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup breadcrumbs
3 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Cowboy BBQ Rub
2 tsp. salt
1 large onion, cut into large pieces
2 green bell peppers, cut into large pieces
1 package cherry or grape tomatoes
1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Cowboy BBQ Rub
2 Tbsp. ketchup
1 tsp. mustard
1. Mix meat with egg, breadcrumbs, Cowboy BBQ Rub, and salt.
2. Form 1-1½ inch meatballs from the meat mixture.
3. Alternate meatballs, along with the onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes onto the skewers. Makes about 10 kabobs.
4. Cook kabobs until meat is fully cooked using either a grill or the broiler in your oven.
1. While kabobs are cooking, mix all dip ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.