2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. butter
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
½ lb. pork sausage, sliced
½ lb. bacon, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
2 cups dry great northern beans
1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Mediterranean Oregano
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Thyme
3 The Spice Hunter Mediterranean Bay Leaves
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
1. Place oil and butter in your multi-cooker and press “Sauté.” When butter melts, add breadcrumbs and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
2. Press “Cancel,” remove the breadcrumbs from the pot and set aside.
3. Wipe the pot clean with a paper towel and coat with cooking spray. Press “Sauté” and add sausage and bacon. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until browned.
4. Add onion and carrots and cook for 3 additional minutes or until onions are soft. Press “Cancel.”
5. Add broth, chicken, beans, tomatoes, oregano, thyme and bay leaves. Stir to remove any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
6. Lock lid in place making sure the valve is in the closed position. Set to cook for 30 minutes at high pressure.
7. After cooking is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally, about 30 minutes.
8. Carefully remove the lid and use two forks to pull the chicken apart and then add the salt and pepper. Spoon into individual bowls and top evenly with breadcrumbs. Serve immediately with warm French bread, if desired.