Multi-Cooker Southern Baby Back Ribs
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1 cup cola
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. liquid smoke
¼ cup steak sauce
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Steak & Chop Grill & Broil Blend, plus more to taste
1 slab baby back ribs (about 3 lbs.)
1. Press the “Sauté” function on the multi-cooker and allow to warm. Once hot, add the oil and garlic and cook for about a minute.
2. Next add the cola and stir up any browned garlic bits from the bottom of the pot. Then add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, steak sauce and the Steak & Chop Grill & Broil Blend. Stir to combine and then press “Cancel.”
3. Cut the ribs so that they fit into the multi-cooker and add to the pot. Mix to coat with the sauce.
4. Lock lid in place making sure the valve is in the closed position. Set to cook for 30 minutes at high pressure. While ribs are cooking, preheat your oven to 425°F.
5. When time is up on the multi-cooker, carefully quick release the remaining pressure and remove the lid.
6. Using tongs, transfer ribs to a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 14 minutes, flipping once half way through.
7. Allow to rest a few minutes before serving.