Multi-Cooker Szechwan Chicken Soup
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 onion, diced
1 lb. chicken breast, diced
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
1 Tbsp The Spice Hunter Szechwan Seasoning, plus more to taste
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Ground Turmeric
6 cups chicken broth
2 Tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
4 green onions, thinly sliced for garnishing
1. Press the “Sauté” function on the multi-cooker. Add oil, onion and chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until the onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
2. Add celery and carrots and cook until vegetables are soft and fragrant (about 5 more minutes).
3. Add Szechwan Seasoning and turmeric and cook for 30 to 60 seconds, stirring continuously.
4. Add chicken broth and soy sauce. Lock lid in place making sure the valve is in the closed position. Set to cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
5. When timer beeps, turn off the multi-cooker and carefully quick release the pressure.
6. Carefully remove lid and divide into bowls.
7. Garnish with green onions and season with additional Szechwan Seasoning as desired.