Pressure Cooker Honey Baked Ham
¼ cup water
5 lb. bone-in, spiral cut, pre-cooked ham
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup honey
2 tsp. prepared Dijon mustard
2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Granulated Orange Peel
2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Chinese Five Spice Global Blend
1. Pour the water into the pot of your electric pressure cooker and place the ham in with the sliced side facing down.
2. In a small bowl, mix the butter, sugar, honey, Dijon mustard, orange peel and Chinese Five Spice blend. Pour on top of the ham.
3. Lock lid in place making sure the valve is in the closed position. Set to cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
4. When pressure cooking is done, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. If the pressure hasn’t released after 10 minutes, quickly release the remaining steam and remove the lid.
5. Remove the ham and place on a serving platter. Carefully pour the sauce from the pressure cooker into a serving dish or drizzle over the ham slices before serving.