Roasted Sweet Potato and Chickpea Salad
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Chickpeas:
2 large sweet potatoes, diced
1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 avocados, diced
2 cups spinach
Everything Bagel Crunch
Juice of 1 lime
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, add the sweet potatoes and chickpeas and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the sweet potatoes and chickpeas on a sheet pan in a single layer.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
5. Once sweet potatoes and chickpeas are cool, toss gently with avocado and spinach.
6. Sprinkle with lime juice, Everything Bagel Crunch, and salt.