Skillet S’mores Dip
1 Tbsp. butter
24 oz. semi-sweet chocolate bars, chopped
¼ tsp. The Spice Hunter Highland Harvested Saigon Cinnamon
¼ tsp. The Spice Hunter Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
10 oz. large marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a 10-inch cast iron skillet inside the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
2. Carefully remove skillet from oven with oven mitts; melt butter in the skillet, covering the cooking surface evenly.
3. Pour chopped chocolate in the skillet, spread to make an even layer.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and cayenne evenly over chocolate, top with marshmallows.
5. Bake 7-10 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasty brown on top.
6. Remove from oven, serve, using graham crackers to dip.