Slow Cooker Hatch Chile Queso Dip
3 cups shredded jack cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
64 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
2 cups milk, divided
2 (7 oz.) cans diced green chiles, drained
1 jar The Spice Hunter Green Hatch Chile Global Fusion Rub
1. Mix together the jack, mozzarella and cream cheeses in a 6 quart (or larger) slow cooker.
2. Pour 1 cup of the milk and all of the chiles over the cheese mixture.
3. Cover and cook on low for 1½ hours, stirring part-way through.
4. When time is up, add the Green Hatch Chile and remaining 1 cup of milk. Stir thoroughly until all mixture is smooth.
5. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.