Spicy Garlic Bloody Mary
2½ cups tomato-vegetable juice
¾ cup vodka
¾ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Spicy Garlic Global Fusion Rub, divided
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 lemon, wedged into 8 slices
1. Combine tomato-vegetable juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon Spicy Garlic Rub together in a pitcher or large container. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon Spicy Garlic Rub and kosher salt and pour into a shallow dish.
3. Wet the rim of 4 pint glasses with a lemon slice, then rim with Spicy Garlic and salt mixture.
4. Fill each glass full with ice and then fill, leaving some room at the top, with the chilled Bloody Mary mix.
5. Squeeze a lemon slice into each glass and stir.
6. Garnish as desired with celery, olives, pickles, cherry tomatoes and even bacon!