Spicy Smoky Chile Dry Rub Chicken Wings
2 lbs. chicken wings
2 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Smoky Chile Global Fusion Rub
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Organic Cayenne Red Pepper
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter California Granulated Onion
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Smoked Paprika
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
Blue cheese dressing, for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
2. Dry wing pieces with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
3. Place wings in a large bowl and rub with olive oil, making sure to evenly coat each piece.
4. Combine all seasonings in a small bowl.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture onto the chicken wings and rub in with your hands, making sure to evenly coat each wing.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flip each wing, and then bake for an additional 20 minutes until wings are cooked through and crispy.
7. Remove from the oven and serve with a side of blue cheese dressing.