Sweet n’ Spicy Sprouts and Peppers
1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
⅓ cup plus 1 Tbsp. water, divided
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1 each red, orange and yellow bell peppers, chopped
2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Mango Habanero Global Fusion Rub
2 Tbsp. honey
Salt to taste, if desired
1. Combine sprouts and ⅓ cup water in large sauté pan. Cover and heat on medium for about 10 minutes or until water is evaporated.
2. While sprouts are cooking, combine remaining 1 tablespoon water with Mango Habanero Rub and honey; set aside.
3. Remove lid from pan, add olive oil, increase heat to high and cook until sprouts begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Add bell peppers to pan, stir and continue to cook until peppers are softened as desired.
5. Add Mango Habanero sauce to pan; cook until slightly thickened. Add salt to taste, if desired and serve.