Tandoori Cauliflower Wings
¼ cup gluten-free flour blend*
½ cup almond flour
¼ tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Tandoori Global Fusion Rub, plus more to taste
½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
4 Tbsp. water
1 head of cauliflower, stalks removed and florets cut into bite-size pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F and grease a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flours, salt and Tandoori rub.
3. Add the almond milk and water to the flour mixture. Stir with a whisk until well combined.
4. Add the cauliflower to the batter and toss to coat. Evenly spread the cauliflower on the baking sheet leaving about an inch in between pieces. Sprinkle additional Tandoori rub over the cauliflower, as desired.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until browned on the edges.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce on the side.
Substitute The Spice Hunter Tandoori Global Fusion Rub with The Spice Hunter Smoky Turmeric or The Spice Hunter Spicy Garlic Global Fusion Rub for different variations of this dish.