Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Tahini Sauce
1 head cauliflower (2 lbs.)
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Curry Seasoning Blend
Flaky sea salt
½ cup tahini
⅓ cup cold water
½ cup lime juice
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Curry Seasoning Blend
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Set a steamer basket over 1-inch of boiling water in a large pot. Add cauliflower, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer. Steam cauliflower until just tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Whisk 1 tablespoon of curry seasoning into the melted butter.
4. Using 2 slotted spoons or a mesh spider, lift cauliflower from steamer basket, leaving water in basket, and transfer cauliflower to a 9-inch pie dish. Season with salt and brush the curry butter all over. Roast, rotating the dish halfway through, until golden, about 40 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, using a food processor or whisk, blend the tahini with the cold water, lime juice, garlic and curry powder until combined and lightly whipped. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Season cauliflower with flaky sea salt and serve with tahini sauce.