1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. 2. Serve as a dipping sauce with spring rolls, pot stickers, grilled meat or seafood.
Viewing 71-80 of 81 results
1. Place the tomatillos on a baking sheet and place in the broiler until soft and blackened in spots (about 5 minutes per side). Remove and set aside to cool.[...]
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except lime slice and chopped cashews, stir to combine. 2. Cover and refrigerate until use. 3. Garnish with lime slice and chopped cashews,[...]
1. Cook bacon in a medium skillet until done and on the verge of crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate. 2. Pour off fat from skillet, then add[...]
Combine ingredients and chill for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with grilled or fried shrimp, as a dressing for cole slaw or on fish tacos.
Combine strawberries, mangoes, lime juice and Mango Habanero Global Fusion Rub in a large bowl. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips. Also[...]
1. Slice steak into very thin strips and place in a zip-top bag; set aside. 2. Combine half of the green onions with the soy sauce, brown sugar and Korean[...]
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, as a topping for grilled fish or chicken, or as a side dish.
Pulse parsley, vinegar, oregano, crushed red chili pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika in a food processor or blender. Slowly pour in oil, scraping the sides of the processor or[...]
In a clean stainless steel bowl, combine all ingredients. Fold gently until well-combined. Allow salad to sit refrigerated for no less than ½ hour. Serve salad cold. Additional serving suggestions:[...]